Collection of Personal Information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of TraxNYC, TraxNYC will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party. We will only use and/or disclose personal information in order to:
- understand and meet your needs and preferences;
- develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- manage and develop our business and operations; and
- meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to us via any means. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information via the Website, the Apps or through the Services, make any purchases using the Website, the Apps or the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, the Apps or the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-212-391-3832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
If you are a registered user at traxnyc.com, you may access and update your registration information and your communication preferences under My Account or by contacting us via email at email@example.com. Any user who receives an email communication from the Site may choose not to receive such communications in the future by following the instructions in the email communication to unsubscribe. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
Changes to this Policy
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of TraxNYC, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or other similar such information ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through TraxNYC may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on TraxNYC. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use TraxNYC. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with TraxNYC.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out using TraxNYC and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before consummating a transaction using TraxNYC.
- Your search queries on TraxNYC.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to TraxNYC, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use as you use TraxNYC.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve TraxNYC and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to TraxNYC.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of TraxNYC may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on TraxNYC. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our TraxNYC and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present TraxNYC to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on TraxNYC.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of TraxNYC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or otherwise not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Changing Your Personal Information Access. You can always opt-out by logging into TraxNYC and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, opting out of our marketing communications located at the bottom of our emails, or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers and Sweepstakes from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out at time of sign up by unchecking the box on the sign up form, or by sending an email stating your request to email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into TraxNYC and visiting your account profile page, if you have created an account on TraxNYC.com. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT MY ORDER VIA YOUR WEBSITE?
Once you submit your order, a credit card authorization hold occurs for the full amount. An authorization checks if your credit card is valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the online transaction. The total amount of the online transaction is held and deducted from your credit card limit. Even though the funds are held and deducted from your credit limit, the funds are not automatically transferred to us until we capture the funds. Typically we try to capture funds and ship your order within a 7 day window. However, some pieces may take longer to produce and therefore may not ship for 2-3 weeks from date of order.
HOW LONG DOES A CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION LAST?
The credit card authorization period can last up to 7 days in which we are able to issue a credit card capture to retrieve the funds from your account. If the credit card authorization has not been captured within the 7 days the authorization becomes void. The funds are no longer held from your account and are put back into your account. The length of time it takes for the funds to be put back depends on your credit card issuing bank but is usually 3-5 business days.
WHAT IS VERIFICATION/EXTRA VERIFICATION ?
Once an order is placed, it is sent to our verification department where we monitor any transaction for possible fraud. Depending on the nature of the transaction, the order may be sent to “Extra-Verification”. In this process, you will be sent an email requesting some form of identification (License, Passport, etc.) as well as the credit card used for the purchase (Last 4 digits). In extreme cases, you maybe asked to send a photo of yourself holding both items (picture will be attached to email as an example). This is done to ensure that the person placing the order is, in fact, the cardholder. Keep in mind that we do not save these emails in our server, but rather attach them to your customer profile so that you can avoid this process in the future should you place a future order.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, but some items can take up to 2-3 weeks to receive. If you need something by a certain date or would like to expedite shipping, please make sure to put that in the notes section of your order, or send us an email at email@example.com We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.
WHAT IS YOUR LAYAWAY POLICY?
Layaways require a 10% deposit of the items total. Final payment must be made within 2 years, how you choose to pay for the item is at your discretion. Items are not shipped until paid in full. Any cancellations will result in a refund in the form of credit toward a future purchase
LAYAWAY SALE OFFER
Terms and conditions
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the merchandise. A return must be made within 14 days of receiving* the item. *Receiving: is the estimated date on which the item will be delivered (this date is determined by the shipping company once the package is shipped).
- Shipping costs for the item will not be refunded.
- A restocking fee shall be applied for returned goods following the price range table provided below :
PRICE OF GOODS RESTOCKING FEE $1 - $100 $15 $101 - $300 $25 $301 - $500 $40 $501 - $900 $50 $901 - $1500 $60 $1501 - $2500 $70 $2501 - $6500 $120 $6501 - $10000 $220 $10001 - $15000 $350 $15001 and Up $450 Please note that other retailers charge 15% In some cases, we can use your restocking fee as credit towards another purchase
- All items which have been returned will be inspected to determine any use or if any modifications were made. If the returned items have already underwent considerable use or modification (such as ring re-sizing),this disqualifies the buyer from a refund and it shall not be issued and the purchased item will be sent back to buyer.
- Any Custom work (including resizing, custom order, any dipping of the gold, etc.) will be exempt from all return and exchange policies. This work (item) is designed for a specific individual and therefore can not be accepted under any pre-existing terms.
- For any more further questions regarding the Return policy, please contact a TraxNYC Customer Representative by clicking the contact button above.
Returns with our merchandise are quite rare as we take great means to provide you your merchandise in the best possible way.
In any case, we guarantee that we are going to do our best to give you the shopping experience that’s all about you.
$15 for anywhere in the Continental USA and $50 for any international shipments, additionally all these packages will be sent via USPS priority mail.
- The card holders bank may charge a currency conceversion fee as all of our charges are made in US dollars.
- TraxNYC can accept a variety of payment types. When you purchase an item through our shopping cart system, you will have the option of paying with a VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card. However we do accept other types of payments such as :
- Money Order
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Cash (In-House Appointment)
- To use any of the four payment methods mentioned above, you will have to contact a TraxNYC Customer Representative.
- IMPORTANT:In some rare cases, credit card payments will have to be verified. Whenever we determine that card verification is necessary, our representative will call youshortly after we receive your payment to verify some key information, such as your shipping address. We take this extra precaution to make sure that you authorized the purchase made on your credit card.
- Items usually ship within 2 to 5 days of purchase.
- When the item does ship but only after 12 days, it will be express delivered at no extra charge.
- If you need an item by a certain date, this can be arranged. Please call any of our Customer Representatives if you wish to make this type of request.
- We ship WORLD-WIDE ; contact us for the rates.
- Note 1 : Your item will be professionally packaged and come in a lovely jewelry box.
- Note 2 : All packages shipped within New York State are subject to the New York State Sales Tax of 8.875%.
- TraxNYC offers a 1 month, in-house warranty for free on all diamond jewelry purchased from us. For instance, if you happened to drop your diamond cross down a flight of stairs and a diamond fell out, we will fix it for free. Additionally, you can purchase an extended warranty at the following rate :
4 month - $39.95
6 month - $54.95
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
- Even after your warranty expires, we will stand behind our merchandise; just give us a call and we can make any repair you may need for the minimum cost possible, regardless of how the jewelry was damaged. This warranty is a priceless value. We highly value our customers and stand by our products.
- Before shipment, your purchased merchandise will be appraised and certified by a TraxNYC diamond jewelry expert. Your appraisal will include all the specifics of your item—such as carat weight, gram weight, diamond grade, current market value, color of diamond (such as for black diamonds) and more. Your appraisal will also be stamped with our company’s corporate stamp, making it an official TraxNYC corporate document. This appraisal is an $80 value, yours free* to our valued customers.
* Free appraisals are not included for international orders. Please contact a representative for more information.
* We do not include free appraisals for any gold chains without diamonds.
- NOTE:Joe Rodeo Watches do not come with appraisals. Their retail values and all other official information are listed on the manufacturer’s website at http://www.joerodeo.com